Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Room by Room: Master Bedroom & Bathroom

We are officially moved. Mostly settled. Loving it. :) The list of projects I had when we bought & moved continues to grow! We'll take each project, little by little, & continue to make our house our home.

Introducing... The Master Bedroom & Bath! (Still a work in progress.)

The master bedroom. We used all Valspar colors from Lowe's - this is "drizzling mist."


I found these wall hangings - they're painted, antiqued wood & wrought iron. I fell in love with them & thought they'd be perfect in our bedroom. This one is over our bed. There's another longer one that we still have to hang.


This is a vase I found - it's very wide but narrow. I liked the gray color & thought it was unique. I'm planning to put cotton stems in it to add height & texture!


This is our master bath. When we painted, we pulled down the mirror (the standard, big, builder's grade mirror). We replaced with these two tilting mirrors by Delta in an oil rubbed bronze finish to match our other fixture. The paint color is 2 shades lighter than the bedroom - it's called "silver leaf."

2 comments:

  1. Your master bedroom & bath are looking so great! Yay new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Allison. I am trying to pick a color for our guest bedroom. It is still a bright pink that my daughter painted it years ago. You have motivated me. Thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete